You have THREE options to post pics here on MBN!
From an Image Hosting service (like Photobucket):
1. Start a new thread or reply to a post.
2. Click on the "Img" button from the list at the top of the screen. Copy "direct Link" from your image host and paste between brackets. Click "Submit" at the bottom of the posting screen.
OR.... also from an Image Hosting Service:
1. Start a new thread or Reply to a post
2. Click on "URL" button from the list at the top of the screen. Copy "IMG Code" from Image host and paste between brackets. Click "Submit" at the bottom of the posting screen.
OR....from your computer:
Make sure your picture size is no larger than 1050 x1050 px. (width x height). You can submit up to 8 pictures per post.
1. Click "Upload attachment" tab (directly below this posting box).
2. Click "Choose File"
3. Choose/open a photo from your computer
4. Click the box that says "add the file" (you will then see that your attachment is listed below in "posted attachments") You can add a file comment in the box if you'd like.
5. Now..... You can click the "Submit" box....... (your pic will display with a larg-ish white "frame" around it) ... OR .... click the "place inline" box (your pic will display in this posting box as a Code with brackets around it) Then click Submit. The pic will appear with a minimal "frame". If you choose to use the "Place Inline" option (which I prefer), you can move the bracketed pic Code around and add text where ever you want.
Click "Preview" (if you want)...the top of the screen will show you the post, with pics included. You can edit the post on the bottom portion of the screen.
DON'T use the "Save" button.... this only saves the Text.
Our new/upgraded software automatically resizes the pic to fit within the forum framework. For a better view of a single pic, you can hover over it and then click ... The pic will come up in full size format.
Any questions or if you need help...... PLEASE feel free to email or PM me!!!!! We love pics here, and I'm ALWAYS willing to help!