Welcome to the Michigan Birding Network!

Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about you

Welcome to the Michigan Birding Network!

Postby admin » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:40 pm

Hello, and WELCOME to our birding and nature forums.

We welcome all those in Michigan and our surrounding Great Lakes neighbors to share their experiences, sightings, events, questions and skills.

Our site was launched August 1, 2009. We look forward to your participation!

All new member registrations are first reviewed (for that SPAM thing!) then approved by the Admin (that's me) along with a confirming email sent back to the potential member.

So, take a look around, and thanks for visiting!

SandyLee
- Sandy
admin
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to the Michigan Birding Network!

Postby Marshfellow » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:22 pm

Hello, I'm Tom from eastern Charlevoix County and I am basically an all around outdoorsman. Since my spouse passed and I retired I take the camera everywhere so I can capture whatever I see be it a beaver, eagle, orchid, or butterfly. I often go out for a few hours or more 3 or 4 days in a row so I see plenty of nature and get in a bit of walking and fresh air. I'm by no means any kind of photography expert but I still get some decent shots just through determination and occasinal good luck. It's a hobby and a great activity to keep me going outdoors.
Last edited by Marshfellow on Tue May 01, 2012 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marshfellow

Postby SandyLee » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:08 pm

HI TOM! Welcome to MBN! Happy to have a new member from the NLP!

I almost didn't see your post.... (since it's up in the Main menu of this forum... DUH ME!)

Would you mind re-posting it just a level below? (just insert a new "topic") We have another new member (Paul... "Sparksphotog") who is headed to your area this weekend! Maybe you guys could "hook up" and do some birding/photography!) Would be nice if you could email/PM him with info! I'll recommend the same to him.

If you need any help with the Forums, feel free to let me know! Looking forward to sharing and seeing your photos!
Sandy
- Sandy
SandyLee

Postby deadstream guy » Fri May 02, 2014 8:02 pm

Welcome aboard Tom. Good to have another outdoorsman among the ranks.
deadstream guy

Return to Meet and Greet