Hello from Saginaw

Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about you

Hello from Saginaw

Postby Apine1187 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:03 pm

I am new to the site and am excited to see what it has to offer, I am a very very inexperienced photographer but love to see and share photos of wildlife. I recently moved out by Shiawassee NWR and frequently throw my camera in my boat and tour the refuge. It's an awesome place! I have some great pics of eagles and will share as soon as I figure out how. :)
Apine1187

Re: Hello from Saginaw

Postby Kim LeBlanc » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:57 am

First welcome to the site. I live in St. Charles on the bad river. I boat in both my 14 foot flat bottom & my air boat through the refuge several times a week. I usually boat from my house, but with the low water I put in at Center Road launch. Surprised I haven't seen you. I do some photography as well. I will be down there over the weekend. Early morning in flat bottom & afternoon in the air boat.

Welcome to the site,

Kim LeBlanc
Kim LeBlanc

Postby siouxzq_24 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:03 am

WELCOME! We have every level of everything here! The photographers range from beginners to near experts and are all on the great learning curve that nature photography has to offer! Same with "birding." Some are happy to just yard watch, and others have vast knowledge and venture forth into the amazing natural world our area has to offer (and even often beyond!) to seek out those "rarities"! Most of us are somewhere in between the extremes, but all of us love nature, birding, and sharing our "finds" with the others!

Looking forward to your contributions!
siouxzq_24

Postby SandyLee » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:36 am

Hi Andy!
So happy to have you join us! :D We are a fun, rather eclectic group of bird, nature and photography-lovers.
Will look forward to hearing more from you! If you need any help, feel free to email or PM me!
- Sandy
SandyLee

Postby res » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Glad to have you aboard. Feel free to post up some photos and join in the talk. Good group of folks here.
res

Return to Meet and Greet