Fall Colors 2015

Re: Fall Colors 2015

Postby Dale » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:01 am

Wonderful color Mike. Thanks for sharing these. Looks like you had a wonderful time
in the U.P.. Love the reflections. A very special time there indeed. Amazed at the
"whiteness" of T. Falls. The railroad tracks and color remind me of our color tour to the Agawa
Canyon out of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario a few years back. Bright, brilliant color !!

Dale
Dale

Postby SandyLee » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:02 pm

STUNNING, MIKE!!! :W

I especially like what you did with the close-up maple leaves. And, as always, your waterfalls are incredible.... THANKS!

Still some great colors here, but in places they can be a bit "yanky". And.... I just saw that a Snowy Owl showed up in Petoskey, calmly sitting on a mulch pile next to Northern Michigan Hardwoods!
- Sandy
SandyLee

Postby MikeW » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:59 pm

Thanks Dale and Sandy, I appreciate the comments. I wish I had known about that Snowy earlier today (no internet connection) because I went through Petoskey on my way home from Harbor Springs and I had the big lens with me just in case. Rained all day and really windy too...probably should have went up tonight instead of last night since tomorrow now looks like a better day to shoot fall colors. Oh well, live and learn I guess. Sounds like the Snowy's are moving earlier this year...wonder if they know something we don't about the upcoming winter?
MikeW

Previous

Return to Fauna, Flora, and Foliage