AT LAST!!

For Nature, for Food, for YOU!

Moderator: PapaRon

AT LAST!!

Postby Alanson1 » Thu May 01, 2014 8:46 am

Daffodils are almost ready to bloom, a warm sunny day should do the trick for them and lovely green stalks of garlic a coming up.

We all know what this winter was like and at one point I couldn't fill the bird feeders due to snow depth, simply couldn't get to them. On the up side of this I had a record number of Juncos this spring (?) probably due to the lack of Jays and other large birds who usually hog the feeders.

I'm looking forward to a 60+ day sometime soon.
Tula
Alanson1

Re: AT LAST!!

Postby silverowl » Sat May 03, 2014 8:49 am

60 degree temps???? Are we supposed to get those this year Tula? LOL! ( I can't wait either) I am looking forward to getting my new bike out and hitting the bike trail. Although on my one ride last fall I did learn that you can't bird and ride at the same time. I was all over the trail!
Donna R.
silverowl

Postby res » Sat May 03, 2014 5:32 pm

silverowl wrote:60 degree temps???? Are we supposed to get those this year Tula? LOL! ( I can't wait either) I am looking forward to getting my new bike out and hitting the bike trail. Although on my one ride last fall I did learn that you can't bird and ride at the same time. I was all over the trail!

And I have also learned that shooting photography on a bike can cause people to think you are heavily under the influence of some very strong substance!!! :lol: :lol: I agree Tula, looking forward to those 60 degree days!!!
res

Postby Alanson1 » Tue May 06, 2014 9:12 am

........and this morning heavy frost on our car. BUT the sun is shining so I will be happy for that.
Tula
Alanson1

Postby SandyLee » Wed May 14, 2014 4:23 pm

Hesitate to mention THIS.... but has anyone heard of the dreaded "S" word in the forecast for Friday, 5-16? EEEEEK! :Y
- Sandy
SandyLee

Postby Russ Emmons » Fri May 16, 2014 2:18 am

March returned here Wednesday (14th) Jackets, scarf, steamed glasses & windows, wind, rain, ditches overflowing, flooded fields, garage flooded (again),wood stove going, temps in the low 40s daytime! --Humbug!

Russ Emmons
'mi ojo es en la cielo' por aves!
Russ Emmons

Return to Gardening