Update Profile?

Let us know if you are having issues with posting. Need info on What Forum, What were you trying to post, did your post include a pic, What day and time did you encounter the problem...What happened when you clicked "Submit".

Update Profile?

Postby birdfancier » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:47 pm

How do I add information to my profile? I can't find a way to do this. Thanks!
birdfancier

Re: Update Profile?

Postby SandyLee » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Hi Birdfancier! Welcome to MBN! Great to have you here.... Click on the little "human" icon (upper left corner of the page).... it will take you to your user control panel.... click on the profile TAB at the top of the page there. You can then update your profile info.

If you need any help.... feel free to click on my name and PM or email me!
- Sandy
SandyLee

Postby birdfancier » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:12 pm

Thank you for your help. However, I'm having trouble with the avatar. The system will not let me upload a photo, no matter how small it is. If I resize the photo any smaller, it will need to be looked at under a microscope! lol :D Oh well, I guess I just won't have an avatar.
birdfancier

Postby SandyLee » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:32 am

Glad you found an Avatar to use! I'll also look at the "specs" for using your own pic and PM you.... you can also send me your Avatar Pic and I'll be happy to give it a try for you!
- Sandy
SandyLee

Postby res » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:20 pm

BIrdfancier,
Welcome to the site. I am not sure what program you are using to size your photo. Be sure also to turn off "save EXIF" if your program allows this. I can go clear to a 50x50 pixel size and leave the exif intact and the picture will still be larger then 15 kilobytes. Remove it and the picture size itself does not change but the size drops to about 4 kilobytes. As Sandy stated, feel free to email her with your picture if you can't get it. It is always great to have an avatar that can represent us!!! :D Welcome aboard.
res

Postby SandyLee » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Thanks, Res!
- Sandy
SandyLee

Postby birdfancier » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:45 pm

res wrote:BIrdfancier,
Welcome to the site. I am not sure what program you are using to size your photo. Be sure also to turn off "save EXIF" if your program allows this. I can go clear to a 50x50 pixel size and leave the exif intact and the picture will still be larger then 15 kilobytes. Remove it and the picture size itself does not change but the size drops to about 4 kilobytes. As Sandy stated, feel free to email her with your picture if you can't get it. It is always great to have an avatar that can represent us!!! :D Welcome aboard.

Thanks for your help and suggestions! :)
birdfancier

Return to Report Site Problems, Issues, Questions Here