Hi I'm back...Its been so long.

Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about you

Hi I'm back...Its been so long.

Postby jdsmaguire » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:48 pm

Hi all...I so enjoy this site and birds and nature. I missed the photo challengens and all... mostly you good people enjoying what God gave us. (well for you that don't believe that, the miriacle that it all just happened!) I have no room to judge. Just love what you all share here, stewarship of the bountiful good nature God has given us. Again, believe what you want. I respect you for it. My life has been in an uproar for quite some time. I have made some great friends hear years past. But my life issues have made it difficult to be here. YOU are all great ppl...well the ones that have been daring enough to meet me ;) ;)
TY all..
Jerry
jdsmaguire

Re: Hi I'm back...Its been so long.

Postby SandyLee » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:01 pm

Welcome back, Jerry! So good to "see" you here again! :D
- Sandy
SandyLee

Re: Hi I'm back...Its been so long.

Postby Russ Emmons » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:14 am

Hi Jerry and all here 8-)
Similar situation here. Been Overwhelmed with family issues, medical issues, improvements, repairs on home, outbuildings, up at the cabin, even car repairs--- not to mention tree trimmings, firewood & such.
When one gets old seems only 2 speeds we move at. ---slow & slower :oops:
Yes I've been on FaceBook now & then because mostly non-birders family, relatives, & friends are there daily. Also the birds around here & up north are drastically down in numbers the past 2 years. Even the Cowbirds, Starlings & Blackbirds I used to get teased about have mostly disappeared---STARLINGS :o :?:
Bluebirds, Tree Swallows have not used our nestboxes here or up north for 2 years. Very discouraging but we've had House Wrens nesting down here at least. We don't even see many House Sparrows anymore. :shock:

All In all however I still prefer this website over any other. The website browser & navigating is stabile & no annoying adds---but most important the folks here are more serious about birds & wildlife and more down to earth & congenial. Sandy & I have exchanged a few PMs about this.
Nevertheless then I think I will submit a few posts from recent months to catch up a bit & add a little variety :!:

Russ Emmons
'mi ojo es en la cielo' por aves!
Russ Emmons

Return to Meet and Greet